Marco Raffine Coloured Pencils

You will recall from a previous post that I have been bitten by the adult colouring book bug.  I say this unashamedly since it is an acknowledged phenomenon here in Britain and across the wider world.  As a result, I have spent an extraordinary amount of time and considerable bits of cash researching the best coloured pencils to use in this pleasant pastime.  



My most extravagant expenditure was for a tin of 60 Faber-Castell Polychromos coloured pencils.  They are without a doubt the top of the line fine artist quality pencils, beautiful to look at and to use.  But honestly, they are a bit pricey for the average budget and to use to scribble away on that £3 pound colouring book you pick up at the supermarket along with the bags of spuds and oranges.  So, after a little look around I found these, Marco Raffine pencils.



Now I won't say they are going to replace the Faber-Castells as my favourite pencil but they are a very good second choice.  I only paid £17.69 for 72 by ordering them on line from Amazon.  That is a bargain for good quality pencils.



The range of colours is very good. The texture of these oil based pencils is soft enough to be very blendable and bright but not so soft as to be brittle and breakable.  



So, if like me you've been bitten by the colouring bug and fancy a lovely packet of new pencils, you might want to check out the Marco Raffine offers online.  To find them at amazon.co.uk search for Taotree Professional High Quality Marco Coloured Pencils.  Now please excuse me, I need to get back to my colouring book. 

Comments