Sowing Calendula's Herb Seeds

My faithful readers will remember back in March I received a parcel from CALENDULA.  It was full of wonderful gifts for our little cat, delicious chocolates, and lots of lovely packets of seed for me. 


The weather has been dreadful here, so I've been waiting for warmer days to sow the collection of herb seeds.  Today, the weatherman promised that we would enjoy some sun and rising temperatures, perfect for sowing seeds.



The seeds are all potted up and ready to go to the greenhouse once I see tiny green shoots. 


I'll show you how they progress.  While we wait for the herbs to sprout, why not hop over to Calendula's blog and see some of her beautiful photography.  Not only is she very kind she is very talented!  

Comments

  1. Thanks for linking to my blog!
    I'll wait eagerly what will show up in the pots! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely seeds. I can't wait for them to germinate. : D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessica. And thanks for visiting the blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment