Lucy Goes to the Beach

Today was what I would consider to be a perfect September day.  The sun was bright but not too hot so I thought it would be a good time to take Lucy to the beach.  She hadn't been there before.  Lucy, is my car.  I know, it's a bit silly to name your car but this is Lucy.


Back in July, I took photos of LOTS of holiday makers on a very sunny beach.  Today the beach was almost empty!


The beach huts were locked up tight.



There were a few people walking along the Esplanade....


And only one little dog!


All of the holiday makers have gone home and the tourist season has come to an end.  There were only local people enjoying the seafront, like me.


Today was a perfect September day.  It was beautiful down on the beach.

Comments

  1. Sigh - looks so nice - I was wearing my jumper to work today! :( Glad u had a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wearing a jumper, too. ; ) But it was still beautiful. The only thing lacking were the usual dog walkers. It's the best part of going to our beach. The dogs are so much fun to watch. Maybe they will be there next time...hope so! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment