Lazy Sunday Kitty

I know my nieces in the States, for whom this blog was started, are wondering  about the Dust Bunny.  He has been very busy.  In the summer, he loves to spend most of his time in the allotments chasing bugs and sleeping under the raspberry bushes.  



Like most cats, Mr. B. likes to prowl at night and sleep all day.  He stayed out ALL night, came in for his breakfast and headed straight upstairs to bed. 



He didn't wash his face, if you look closely you can see dust on his nose!


He didn't wash his paws!  He was much too sleepy to bother.




He just curled up against the pillows, wrapped his tail around his nose and tried to go to sleep.



But you know how it is, sometimes you just can't find a comfortable position. You toss and turn and fluff your pillows until finally.....


You find that 'sweet spot' that's just right.  Sleep tight Mr. B.  I'll see you when you are ready for supper!  

Comments

  1. Oh isn't he adorable! He and my little SassyCat would have the most beautiful babies :)

    Thanks for popping by my blog, I'm off for a tootle round yours now too!
    Janie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for visiting!
      Debs x

      Delete
  2. Oh that kitty is the most adorable cat I have ever seen! We have been anything but lazy these past two weeks while your brother has been on vacation! Its been fun, productive, tiring, and memorable! I have lots of catching up to do on both commenting (here) and posting (mine) so I hope I can get to it this week. The girls start VBS and Jess also starts summer band! Both tomorrow. Back to work for Kevin and me. Yawn. Now I am feeling a bit lazy. Good night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you have to go back to work to get some rest! Especially if you are trying to fit in travel, children's activities and home improvements! I look forward to reading about all your adventures. Get some sleep....you have a busy day ahead! : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment